NantwichNews now offers our users more features than ever before to cater for our growing audience.
The site regularly tops 80,000 page views and 30,000 unique users a month.
It now includes a latest news ticker, featured posts slider, a responsive layout for mobiles and tablets, new-look menus, community news, our sponsors page, social media feeds, local links, comments section, banner advertising and much more.
This is why it will benefit YOU:
– Regularly more than 80,000 views a month and 30,000 unique users a month – equivalent to the entire population of Nantwich!
– More than 5,600 followers on Twitter and growing – stories and advertisers tweeted/retweeted on a regular basis.
– More than 3,000 followers on our Facebook group, with stories and community news posted out every day.
– Hundreds of email subscribers who receive story updates throughout the day, every day.
– Top of organic Google listings for search terms like “Nantwich news”, “news in Nantwich” and “what’s on in Nantwich”
– Acknowledged and registered by Google News as a key news provider
– An active audience dedicated to Nantwich news, sport and what’s on events
– News on the go – our new layout automatically responds to the latest hand-held digital devices such as smart phones and tablets
– Thousands of readers return every day, returning visitor numbers growing weekly
– FREE listing on “Our Sponsors” page, regularly promoted via all our channels
NantwichNews can provide your business with a large, core customer base perfect for advertising products and services.
You won’t pay inflated advertising rates, as NantwichNews has no shareholders to answer to and no print or distribution overheads.
For £1 a day, you can reach tens of thousands of people with your advert.
Your advert can provide a direct link to a webpage of your choice, so you can monitor referrals and click-throughs.
Or you can take a simple listing slot on “Our Sponsors” page for just £20 for the whole year!
For all advertising queries contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call NantwichNews editor Pete Leydon on 07906 492664.