A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a flat fire in Nantwich.
Fire crews were called out to the blaze on Jubilee Gardens, Nantwich, shortly before 6pm last night (March 9).
Appliances from Nantwich, Alsager, Crewe and Winsford were sent to the scene and found there had been a fire involving a cooker in a ground floor flat.
This had gone out but the property was filled with smoke.
Crews cleared the smoke with a large fan.
One man, who has not been named, was treated for slight smoke inhalation.
The property was fitted with smoke detectors that helped raise the alarm.
In a separate incident, fire crews tackled a car fire on London Road in Nantwich just after 6pm.
A crew from Audlem used a hose reel jet to put out the blaze. No one was injured.