Stephanie Shevlin, MDMA death

Tributes have been paid to a 22-year-old woman who died after taking the MDMA drug at a South Cheshire nightclub.

Stephanie Shevlin had been to the Box nightclub in Crewe when she became ill and was taken to Leighton Hospital.

It’s believed she taken MDMA and had suffered an adverse reaction to the drug.

Despite efforts from hospital staff, Stephanie later died. The circumstances surrounding her death are now being investigated by Cheshire Constabulary.

Her mother, Michelle, said: “My daughter Stephanie was a vibrant, bubbly and beautiful 22-year-old girl with her whole life in front of her.

“She was due to start college in September studying computers.

“To have her life cruelly taken away in this manner is soul destroying and all I want is for my little baby to come home.

“If anyone can help me and my family find out who supplied these drugs to my daughter then I would appeal for them to come forward and help the Police.”

Anyone with information should contact Cheshire Police on 101 quoting incident number 125 of 5 June 2016.

Alternatively information could be given anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.