fire engine (freefotouk)

A dog was rescued from a burning home by fire crews in Nantwich.

The blaze happened at a property on Wyche Avenue in Nantwich at about 5.30pm today (November 5).

Fire crews from Nantwich and Crewe were called out to the scene.

When they arrived, they found that there was a fire involving the oven in the kitchen.

Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service crews used a hose reel jet and a large fan to deal with the incident.

They also rescued a dog from the property.

No one was injured in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.