kitchen fire acton - Cheshire Fire and Rescue from Audlem Fire Station displayed a full size fire appliance

Fire crews spent an hour battling a chimney blaze at a house in Aston, near Nantwich.

The fire broke out at around 6.50pm last night (April 13) at a property on Wrenbury Road in the village.

A crew from Audlem found the blaze in a tiled chimney and used chimney rods and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the fire.

The occupier was advised on chimney maintenance.

Firefighters were in attendance for just over an hour.

For advice on avoiding a chimney fire visit http://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/public-safety/home-safety/chimneys

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.