farm blaze - Cheshire Fire and Rescue from Audlem Fire Station displayed a full size fire appliance

Fire crews from Nantwich and Audlem tackle chimney blaze in Hankelow.

The fire broke out at the property on Park View at around 8.50pm last night (January 31).

One fire engine attended from Audlem and one from Nantwich.

The fire was out on arrival, but crews stayed at the scene and used a thermal imaging camera to make sure the house was safe.

For more details on using chimneys safely visit the Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.