Fire crews were called out to a commercial premises in Wardle near Nantwich after workers reported smoke and a burning smell.

Firefighters from Nantwich and Crewe attended at around 2.45am yesterday off Nantwich Road.

Reports of smoke were coming from an electrical room at the premises, and crews used a thermal imaging camera to check the temperatures of electrical cabinets.

An electrician attended and isolated the electricity supply.

Cheshire Fire said: “Once they were satisfied that the building was safe firefighters left the incident in the hands of the electrician.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.