Fire crews were called out to a chimney blaze at a house in Buerton, Nantwich.

They they arrived at the scene on Woore Road, the blaze had been put out.

Crews from Audlem inspected the loft area using a thermal imaging camera to check that the fire had not spread.

Firefighters made the chimney safe by removing burning embers.

The incident happened at about 10.45pm last night (November 18). No one was injured.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.