fire engine (freefotouk)

Fire crews from Nantwich and Crewe were called to a blaze in a portable building at Reaseheath College.

The blaze started in a fuse board in the cabin at the college on Main Road in Worleston, Nantwich,  at about 12.30pm today (December 22).

The cabin was evacuated as crews extinguished the blaze. Electricians were also called to isolate the fuse board.

No one was injured in the incident.

(pic by Freefotouk)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.