St Luke's Cheshire Hospice Joy of Art Exhibition Oct 2012

Nantwich artists are being urged to get involved in the “Joy of Art” exhibition to help raise money for St Luke’s (Cheshire) Hospice.

The event takes place from October 28 to 31 at the Abbeywood Estate in Delamere, with all proceeds going to the hospice.

A similar event in April was a major success, selling over 30 pieces of work and raising £1,800.

It prompted the idea for a second one, and organisers are now keen to gather a selection of art from budding and professional artists in the area.

The exhibition can include work in a variety of mediums – paintings, drawings, ceramics, glassware, sculptures and maybe even some tasteful wire works.

Work can vary in price, from £35 to £280 per work.

There is a small exhibitor fee for each item included in the exhibition and artists can set their own sale price per work.

St Luke’s will receive 20% of the final sale price and the artist will receive the remaining 80%.

You can also donate a piece of art work.

If you have a piece of original artwork that you’d like to donate to St Luke’s to raise funds, or would like to take part in the event, contact Liz Wells at St Luke’s, email [email protected]  or call 01606 555 816.

Exhibitor packs can be downloaded from

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.