fire engine (freefotouk)

A house blaze in Nantwich was sparked by a tumble dryer, fire crews say.

The fire broke out in a three-storey town house on Capel Way, Nantwich, last night (April 8) at 10.40pm.

It started in tumble dryer in a ground floor utility room.

Fire crews from Nantwich and Crewe had to isolate gas and electricity supplies before using a covering jet set up.

Four men wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to put out the fire and carried out ventilation on the first two floors.

Smoke detectors were fitted at the property and alerted the residents to the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.