fire engine (freefotouk)

Fire crews are warning residents to check on the safety of kitchen appliances after a blaze at a house in Nantwich.

The fire broke out at a property on Barony Court involving a tumble dryer.

Crews from Nantwich and Crewe, some wearing breathing apparatus, used main and hose reel jets to deal with the blaze.

A Home Safety Assessment was also carried out before the crews left the scene.

The incident happened just before 11am yesterday (May 31). No one was injured in the fire.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.