ditch - Cheshire Fire and Rescue from Audlem Fire Station displayed a full size fire appliance

A flat fire in Baronia Place, Nantwich has left one person in hospital.

The blaze broke out shortly after 5pm yesterday (Sunday March 3)

Two fire engines attended from Nantwich attended and discovered the fire in a ground floor flat on Baronia Place.

The crews, two wearing breathing apparatus, used two hose reel jets and a thermal imaging camera to put out the fire.

One casualty was treated by the crew suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation and they were later taken to hospital by paramedics.

Crews were at the scene for three hours and 20 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.