tumble dryer - Nantwich Fire Station - August 2020 (2) (1)

Fire crews tackled a chimney fire at a house on Queen’s Drive in Nantwich.

The fire broke out at 1.35pm on Tuesday, and crews from Nantwich attended the scene.

The crew used a thermal imaging camera to locate the area of the chimney affected, they then used a hose reel jet and specialist chimney rods to extinguish the fire.

The crew were detained at the scene for around two-and-a-half hours.

There are no reports of injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.