tumble dryer - Nantwich Fire Station - August 2020 (2) (1)

Fire crews were called to tackle a tumble dryer fire at a property in Wardle, near Nantwich.

Householders had managed to drag the dryer into the garden from the house on Wardle Avenue at around 7am today (September 15).

Crews from Nantwich and Crewe attended and used a hose reel to extinguish the fire.

They then used a thermal imaging camera to check for fire spread and a large fan to disperse smoke.

No one was injured in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.