flat fire - Nantwich Fire Station - August 2020 (3) (1)

A resident was treated at the scene following a flat fire in Nantwich.

The fire broke out at a flat on Market Street in the town centre.

Firefighters from Nantwich were called to extinguish the fire which started when a duvet next to a portable heater caught fire.

Firefighters gave first aid to one casualty and a paramedic was also in attendance.

The crew ventilated the property and monitored the affected area with a thermal imaging camera.

The incident happened at around 5pm on Wednesday (April 27)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.