ditch - Cheshire Fire and Rescue from Audlem Fire Station displayed a full size fire appliance

Fire crews forced their way into a house in Acton to tackle a kitchen blaze.

The blaze started after a cooker was left unattended at a house on Chester Road at around 2.20pm yesterday (June 5).

Crews from Nantwich arrived to find no one was inside.

Firefighters forced entry and discovered that cooking food had been left attended.

They turned off the hob and used a large high pressure fan to clear the smoke from the property.

Firefighters were in attendance for around an hour.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.