Post Tagged with: "kitchen"

FEATURE: How to make your kitchen look better with no renovations

FEATURE: How to make your kitchen look better with no renovations

Coined the “heart of the home”, we spend a long time in our kitchens.

Whether that’s cooking, socialising, eating or simply relaxing, it’s no secret that kitchens can take a battering.

March 25, 2022
Fire crews tackle kitchen fire at house in Wistaston

Fire crews tackle kitchen fire at house in Wistaston

Firefighters tackled a kitchen fire which broke out at a house in Wistaston.

The blaze happened at around 8pm last night (March 9) at a property on Windermere Road.

March 10, 2022
Kitchen fire in Wistaston caused by chip pan

Kitchen fire in Wistaston caused by chip pan

A fire which started in kitchen at a house in Wistaston was caused by a chip pan, fire crews believe.

The incident happened at around 3.30pm on Sunday on Berkeley Crescent, in Wistaston.

November 30, 2021
Fire crews called to kitchen fire at Nantwich pub

Fire crews called to kitchen fire at Nantwich pub

Fire crews tackled a kitchen fire at a premises in Nantwich.

Two appliances from Nantwich attended the incident at a public house on Middlewich Road at around 7.50pm on Monday (June 21)

June 23, 2021
Crews tackle kitchen fire at Nantwich house

Crews tackle kitchen fire at Nantwich house

A woman escaped injury after a fire in the kitchen of her Nantwich home.

The fire broke out on Bridle Hey at around 10.20am yesterday (May 6) and three appliances from Crewe and Audlem attended.

May 7, 2021
People taken to hospital after kitchen fire in Nantwich

People taken to hospital after kitchen fire in Nantwich

Householders were taken to hospital for treatment after a kitchen fire at their home in Nantwich.

The incident happened at a property on The Pike in Nantwich at around 8.30pm on Thursday (August 27).

August 30, 2020
Civic Society funding helps Nantwich Museum install new kitchen

Civic Society funding helps Nantwich Museum install new kitchen

Nantwich Museum has received a donation from Nantwich Civic Society to help fund a new kitchen.

The museum’s kitchen is in constant use but has fallen into a state of disrepair at the Pillory Street venue.

January 30, 2020
Man rescued from kitchen blaze in Nantwich flat

Man rescued from kitchen blaze in Nantwich flat

A man was rescued by fire crews called out to a kitchen blaze in Nantwich.

The incident happened on Monks Orchard in Nantwich at around 9.40pm last night (December 19).

December 20, 2019
Fire crews battle kitchen blaze at Nantwich flat

Fire crews battle kitchen blaze at Nantwich flat

A man managed to escape from a burning flat in Nantwich.

The fire started in the kitchen of the property on Jubilee Gardens.

October 13, 2019
Fire crews attend kitchen incident in Nantwich

Fire crews attend kitchen incident in Nantwich

Unattended cooking caused a Nantwich home to be smoke-logged during a New Year’s Eve incident, say fire crews.

Firefighters from Nantwich and Crewe were called to reports of a kitchen blaze on Hastings Road in Nantwich at around 5.10pm.

January 2, 2019
Fire crews tackle kitchen blaze at house in Acton

Fire crews tackle kitchen blaze at house in Acton

Fire crews forced their way into a house in Acton to tackle a kitchen blaze.

The blaze started after a cooker was left unattended at a house on Chester Road at around 2.20pm yesterday (June 5).

June 6, 2018
Fire chiefs warning after man rescued from Nantwich flat blaze

Fire chiefs warning after man rescued from Nantwich flat blaze

A man was rescued from his burning Nantwich flat in the middle of the night after leaving cooking unattended.

The incident, on Hospital Street in the town centre, has sparked a warning from fire chiefs.

September 11, 2017