garage fire - Nantwich Fire Station - August 2020 (2) (1)

Fire crews tackled a kitchen fire at a pub in Nantwich.

Two appliances from Nantwich attended the incident at Sacred Orchard on Middlewich Road at around 7.50pm on Monday (June 21)

Firefighters found the kitchen was heavily smoke-logged.

Wearing two breathing apparatus, crews used a hose reel to damp down and a large fan to disperse the smoke.

The fire is believed to have been caused by the grill.

Everyone inside was accounted for, and no one was injured.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.