Post Tagged with: "garage"

Car blaze in Willaston spreads to house

Car blaze in Willaston spreads to house

Fire crews battled a blaze after a car burst into flames in a garage in Willaston and spread to nearby home.

The incident happened on Oak Bank Close, Willaston, and appliances from Nantwich, Crewe, Winsford, Sandbach and Chester attended.

April 9, 2019
Police warning as burglars target Hatherton home

Police warning as burglars target Hatherton home

Police have warned homeowners in Hatherton near Nantwich after burglars targeted a property there.

The incident happened in the early hours of today (November 6).

November 6, 2017
Police warning amid Stapeley and Audlem garage break ins

Police warning amid Stapeley and Audlem garage break ins

Police are warning residents in Stapeley and Audlem after a number of attempted garage break ins.

Damage was caused to a door on Mottram Drive in Stapeley which happened between 10.30pm on August 4 and 8.30am on August 5.

August 7, 2016
Dishwasher sparks blaze in Willaston home

Dishwasher sparks blaze in Willaston home

Fire crews tackled a blaze sparked by a dishwasher at a house on Balmoral Place, in Willaston.

The fire caused smoke logging to the property at around 2pm today (August 4).

August 4, 2016
Car ploughs into garage on Nantwich street

Car ploughs into garage on Nantwich street

A car ploughed into a garage in Nantwich after the driver lost control.

The accident happened on Meeanee Drive, just off Queens Drive, at around 10.40am today.

August 4, 2016
Shavington ABP Motorsport scoops national award for 4th year

Shavington ABP Motorsport scoops national award for 4th year

Staff at a South Cheshire garage are celebrating after scooping a national award for the fourth year running. ABP Motorsport, on Newcastle Road, Shavington retained its crown as “Garage of the Year” and beat rivals across the country in a new category for large garages.

February 25, 2013
Garage blaze in Aston, Nantwich, sparked by wiring

Garage blaze in Aston, Nantwich, sparked by wiring

Wiring sparked a blaze in the roof of a garage in Aston, near Nantwich. The blaze badly damaged the garage but didn’t spread to the house on Sheppenhall Grove.

December 14, 2012