wall - Cheshire Fire and Rescue from Audlem Fire Station displayed a full size fire appliance

Fire crews tackled a chimney fire at a house in Stapeley, Nantwich.

The fire broke out at a property on Broad Lane at around 5.30pm last night (February 22).

Crews were called to a report of a tiled chimney fire at a house and they tackled the fire from the living room with chimney rods.

When the fire looked to be out firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.

Once they were satisfied that the house was safe they left the property.

Firefighters were in attendance for around 40 minutes.

For tips on how to avoid a chimney fire visit https://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/public-safety/home-safety/chimneys

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.

*

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.