school field - Nantwich Fire Station - August 2020 (2) (1)

A number of dogs were rescued by firefighters as they tackled a blaze at a house in Shavington.

The fire broke out in the kitchen at a property in Gresty Lane.

Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel to put out a kitchen fire at a property at around 2.30pm on Monday (October 3).

A large fan was used to clear smoke from the property. Two sets of firefighters attended the incident from Crewe.

A Cheshire Fire and Rescue spokesperson said: “All persons were accounted for and firefighters also successfully rescued several dogs from the property.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.